Saturday, August 5, 2017

All Occasion Card



Happy Saturday fellow crafters!

Today I want to share a card I made for my sister.  I sent her the Reverse Words stamp set as a thank you gift and I wanted to share an idea of how she might use the stamps.  






The base card (4 ¼ “x 5 ½“) is made from Soft Sky card stock.  For the next layer I used Foil Frenzy (4 ⅛” x 5⅜”).  I cut a ½” strip of Soft Sky card stock and placed diagonally across the Foil Frenzy layer. Inked all the edges with Soft Sky and ran a thin line of Wink of Stella around all the edges.

 The next step got a bit more creative. I stamped hooray 3-4 times (using MISTI to ensure exact placement each time I stamped) on Soft Sky card stock with Soft Sky ink.  When I did this, I accidentally got too much ink on the edge of the rubber stamp and you know what happened.  I got the outline of the stamp on my paper. 

However, that gave me an idea! Utilize the left over rubber to trace my stamped image.  I traced and then fussy cut. 

Next I traced the same image on the Foil Frenzy paper, fussy cut it out to add as a 2nd layer behind the Soft Sky sentiment. 

I added silver mini sequins to the back of the sentiment and dimensionals to pop the sentiment off the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Do something creative today!

Debi

          


No comments:

Post a Comment