Thursday, September 14, 2017

Painted Autumn - Wish Big


Happy Thursday everyone!  Fall is a busy time for me with lots of birthdays, holidays and anniversaries.  Today's card will arrive in someone's mailbox pretty soon.

The Paper Maven - Images @ Stampin' UP!

I love Stampin' UP's new Painted Autumn  DSP.  When the package arrived I fell in love (not hard for me to do since paper is my addiction) with the first patterned paper in the package and I used it in this card.  

The swirl  reminds me of a fall breeze with leaves floating about. There is nothing better than a brisk walk with the colors of fall falling around you. Hopefully I captured that ambiance with this card. By the way, don't you think the colors are just gorgeous?

The following steps will help you recreate the card.

 1. Start with Very Vanilla cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
 2. Add Copper Foil cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
 3. Cut a second Copper Foil at 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
 4. Cut (from the center of DSP) a piece 5 1/8 x 3 5/8
 5. Cut the above into 3 pieces 5 1/8 X 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 7/8;  arrange and adhere to #3;
 6. Add a piece of Burlap Ribbon
 7. Adhere to #2
 8. Ink a Foil Snowflake back with Cajun Craze.
 9. Stamp/emboss the starburst from Cheers To The Year stamp set and cut out with 2" punch.
10. Cut a 1 3/8 Copper Foil circle (punch from center of #2)
11. Stamp any sentiment ( I used "Wish Big" from A Dozen Thoughts) and cut out with 1 1/2 circle  punch.
12 Arrange 8-11 as pictured and add to the card with Dimensionals.
13 Add a few Rhinestones

If you enjoyed my card leave me a comment.  I really enjoyed making it!

Do something creative today.

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment