Thursday, April 12, 2018

Alternatives for March Paper Pumpkin

Happy Thursday to all!  How is your week going? I am getting ready to host Gourmet Club this weekend and still have not decided on the main course.  I need to figure this out soon! If you have a great recipe to share leave me a comment.

Today I am sharing two cards that I made with my friend Debbie.  We each have a kit and meet every fourth Friday to make cards from the current month's kit as I shared in late March .  Here is the intial post ICYMI.



The first card we made this month was very similar to a card design in the kit.  We always like to give the designs our personal touch.  Adding layers, embossing, turning the design around are just a few of the changes we like to contemplate.

We contemplated alot as we enjoyed our day together while  laughs and "opps" handicapped our progress. We had such a great time. We are making so many priceless memories to add to our storyline. What a great way to use Paper Pumpkin!









The second card incorporates a few items from our stash to enhance the beauty of the rose design paper.  Capturing the shine in the gold paper was challenging but its the best I could do without drowning out too much of the Fresh Fig color.




Here is the inside of the card.  We liked the card without a sentiment which gives us more flexiblity using the card.

Each card is 5½ x 4¼.
Center panels are 4¼ x 3
Center panels are popped with dimensionals.
BTW March's kit was loaded with dimensionals. 








For a sneak peak at April and May Paper Pumpkin click HERE.  Thanks for stopping in today.  Join me on Saturday for "Saturday Spotlight".

Do something creative today!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment