Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Try Glitter Queens Card Sketch # 24

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I had a wonderful weekend and I hope you did too.  Friday night our youngest granddaughter Lily slept over (always a treat for Nonni and Poppy).  I made New Hope Mills animal shaped pancakes Saturday morning for her. This mix is  the same pancake mix my grandmother used when I was a child.  Best pancakes ever! It was always a huge competition among my siblings to see who could eat more of Grandma's pancakes. One of my brothers usually won.



The pancake molds can be found here.

Saturday evening had a great time with Heather and Jim.  So looking forward to our next get together.

Sunday's event was The King and I.  The play was awesome.  So many emotional scenes throughout, laughing one minute, crying the next. 

Today I am sharing my interpretation of  Glitter Queens card sketch # 24.  Thank you Dawn for inspiring me. You will find the sketch HERE.



I tweaked the measurements a bit.  See Recipe below. I used a retired stamp set but I am sure you can find a similar sentiment in your stash.


Recipe:

Basic Black:
5½ x 8½ scored at 4¼
4½ x 1½
3¼ x 2¾
1¾ circle
Lemon Lime Twist :
scallop frame layers (My Favorite Things);
4 3/8 x 1 3/8
3 1/8 x 2 5/8
Whisper White (embossing folder below):
 4¾ x 3½
4¼ x 1¼
3 x 2½

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you Thursday for more Paper Pumpkin alternatives.

Do something creative today!

Debi

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment