Tuesday, May 8, 2018

March Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Happy Tuesday friends.  My blog posts have been a little inconsistent the past two weeks because I have a pinched nerve that has reduced my mobility.  The good news is, I am getting better every day.  Hopefully the worst is behind me and I will be back in full swing this week.

Today I am sharing a pretty Mother's Day Card I created with March's Paper Pumpkin Kit, May Good Things Grow. The flower bouquet is a georgous die cut from the kit that I folded over to the back side of  standard A2 card made from Fresh Fig cardstock.














I inked all around the edges of the die cut with Fresh Fig ink to create a shadow all around the flowers.  I added faceted gems (from my stash), ribbon and a sentiment from the kit.  Easy, quick card.

Hope all of you Moms have a great Mother's Day!

Thanks for stoppin by today.  See you soon.

Do something creative today!

Debi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment