Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Easy Handmade Shelves




Easy Handmade Shelves for
Stampin'Up! Stamps


Check out the awesome shelving I now have for all my Stampin'UP! stamps.  Aren't they wonderful?  Simple, clean and very space efficient.  I finally reorganized my craft room to make space for these beauties. 

I really love how convenient my stamps are now and wanted to share with all of you .  The shelves are the perfect size and each shelf holds 29 stamps sets.  I can fit all the retired and current sets I own.  I cannot take the credit for the design, construction or placement.  My wonderful husband Andy is the woodcraft expert and carpenter.  The design is very simple and (according to my husband) easy to make.  He made all of this with leftover supplies that were sitting in our garage.  

Woo-hoo! to getting rid of clutter in the garage.  Thank you Hun, they are perfect!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shelves! What a great way to organize. Andy is definitely the best at wood crafting and design. I have to give him even extra credit for using left over supplies to make something so crafty and convenient for storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fit, for such a great room. Hats off to the craftsman!

    ReplyDelete