Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My First Blog Hop

What should I do with all of this?
  

READY OR NOT BLOG HOP HERE I COME

I made a pretty scary decision this week to join my first blog hop.  The theme of the hop is Designer Series Paper and I had to choose a different paper than others on the hop.  Second scary decision, I choose Delightful Daisy before I knew what project I was going to make. 

I quickly reprioritized my evening last night and got out the DSP and looked at all the different sheets to see if an idea would pop into my head.  NOT YET.  Next, I pulled out the matching cardstock (Calypso Coral and Tranquil Tide).  NOT YET.  “What else matches?”, I asked myself.  The clock downstairs is chiming 10 and I am getting desperate.  I need beauty sleep before work tomorrow!

I looked around and started pulling out embellishments (Crinkled Seam Binding, Rimmed Pearls and my new fav, Faceted Gems) Happy Birthday Thinlits and of course, the Daisy punch. Finally, the light bulb went off! Create a mini album that would showcase most of the designs in the Delightful Daisy series. Yes! I can do this blog hop. Check back on August 4th for pictures of my project and the inspiration that helped me make my decision.  


No comments:

Post a Comment