Thursday, July 20, 2017

Easy Watercolor Technique

Today I want to share a card I made recently using a very simple watercolor technique. Take any size stamp block, add ink, spritz water on the ink, turn inked block over on a piece of watercolor paper (3¾ by 5 in.) and let the inked block sit on the paper for a few minutes. Remove the block and set the paper aside to dry. For this card I used Island Indigo and Crushed Curry inks.


I heat embossed the sentiment using Versamark embossing ink and white embossing powder. I used Stampin'Up! All Things Thanks and Paint Play stamp sets.


The cardstock is Island Indigo (4 by 5 1/4 in.) and Whisper White (base card); designer series paper is Fancy Frost (5 ½ by 4 ¼). The folded base card size is 5 ½ by 4 ¼ in. also.


No comments:

Post a Comment