Saturday, March 24, 2018

Catch Up With The Paper Maven

Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to The Paper Maven.

After a few months off, I am back.  So much has happened since my last post!

The holidays came; my time was consumed with baking, shopping, wrapping and preparing food.

I retired after a long career in Higher Education. WOO HOO!


Sun spotlighting tiny spruce tree 
I vacationed in winter wonderland with my husband, brother and sister-in- law (Keene, New York). Left is my fav picture from this vacation.

I visited my parents and daughter's family n Syracuse, New York .

I just returned from Florida on Monday (visiting another daughter and her children).

All of this travel was awesome; however I was quite homesick.  I am so glad to be home.

Hopefully, I will be back into my normal routine next week.

Check back next Tuesday and Thursday to see two great cards I will be sharing.

Soon (most likely Saturday) I will be  sharing my recipe for awesome cinnamon buns I am making for Easter next weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Do something creative today!

Debi


1 comment: