Thursday, September 21, 2017

Alternative Paper Pumpkin Gratitude Oct. 2016

Finally took a stay vacation and started to get caught up on my Paper Pumpkin kits.  I never seem to have time to play with these kits.  However come February 1, 2018 that will all change.  Retirement, here I come. I have soooo many projects in the queue!


I love shaker cards and this kits was a great opportunity to play with sequins and beads.  Someone on Pinterest suggested putting glitter paper behind these leaves and I just love the affect.

I used Tranquil Tide cardstock as the card base.  Love this color combo!

Sentiment is from All Things Thanks.

I trimmed the leave cut out to 2 " before I made the shaker component of the card. 

It is going to a very special person who encourages a team of crafters to not be perfect, but be better than you were yesterday.


Here is a similar version of the card without trimming the shaker component.

Great kit with so many options.  All the Paper Pumpkin Kits offer a huge variety of options. Pinterest is loaded with alternative ideas for each kit.

Sentiment is from Background Bits Hostess Set.

Do something creative today!

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment