Thursday, September 28, 2017

Lovely Sunflowers From Painted Harvest

This past Sunday was my oldest daughter's 46th birthday. It's hard to believe this many years have past since she was just a baby in my arms.  She is now a great Mom of 4 adorable grandchildren.

She has a great sense of humor (almost always).  Of course I think she is beautiful and very smart.  By the way, she reminds me of me. 😍

She likes sunflowers so I thought the Painted Harvest stamp set would be perfect for her birthday card. 





Supplies: Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler cardstock; Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede Ink; Birthday Delivery and Painted Harvest stamp sets; Wink of Stella and Stampin' UP Rhinestones.

I forgot to take a picture of the envelope before I mailed it.  I used two sentiments from Five for All. Can you guess which two?


1 comment:

  1. What an incredible compliment from a beautiful woman herself. So proud of my mom and all her accomplishments. The card sits in my window at work next to all the other creative cards you have made over the years. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete