Monday, September 4, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches # 303 Anniversary Card




Hi, followers of Freshly Made Sketches.  Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.  This past weeks FMS was perfect for an anniversary card I needed for my Son and Daughter-in-law.



Supplies used for this card include: white cardstock, Champagne Foil Sheets, Fancy Frost Specialty DSP, heart punches and Botanical Builder Thinlet die.

On the inside I stamped a verse from Funny Bones that says " A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other."  I love this verse.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside before I gave the card to my son.  LOL






Here is a close up of the flowers and hearts.








Do something creative today!

Debi




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant!! LOVE the fresh white and gold combo with those lovely flowers and heart. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete