Thursday, April 19, 2018

Cue The Confetti


Good morning everyone! Hope your day is off to a great start. Yesterday was a spring-like day in Cincinnati @ 69 degrees. I took full advantage of the weather and started to mulch. The sunshine was awesome and it really lifted my spirits.

 I also  enjoyed a lovely dinner with colleagues.  A big thank you to Barb and Lori Beth for spending time with me. Thanks again Barb for picking up the tab. My turn next time.  

Yesterday was also my 5th granddaughter’s 10th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!

Today I am sharing the card I made for her. I love the Panda with outstretched arms and thought it would be great to imitate throwing confetti in the air. 

When Bella opens this card confetti will spew out. She will get the card tonight since she was staying with her Dad’s when the card arrived yesterday. I can’t wait to see her reaction.

Recipe:

The card base (Whisper White)  is 4 ¼ x 11 scored at 5 ½ ; the Bermuda Bay mat is 4 x 5 ¼; the top mat (Whisper White) is 3 7/8 x 5 3/8
The confetti pieces are glued individually and created from various dies in my stash. The confetti flinger (on the inside of the card) is from Essentials by Ellen.

The Party Pandas stamp set is not available to purchase .  It was a Sale-A-Bration item.  However any animal or person with outstretched arms would be a great substitute for the panda.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoyed my post.  

Do something creative today.  

Debi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment