Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Winner, Donate Stash & Try Sketch #23

Good morning everybody!  The calendar says Spring is here however mother nature is still holding on to winter.  Nonetheless, I am in an organizing, spring cleaning state of mind.  I am trying really hard to get rid of the craft supplies I have hoarded over the years.

I found a great organization that will take my craft treasures. You can find them HERE .  My granddaughter's day care also takes donations, especially cardstock.  If you need to declutter, I am sure you can find several local organizations that will accept supplies that are in good shape.


Today's card design is from Dawn Griffith, Sketch # 23.  I had a little trouble with this design initially, but after playing for awhile I came up with a good solution for me.


WINNER:
The winner of Saturday Spotlight's blog candy is Angela!  Congratulations! Watch for happy mail this week.


Recipe :
Card base is 5½ x 8½ scored at 4¼.
Silver Foil 5½ x 4¼ (completely covers card front)
DSP Springtime Foils (Reverse side) cut (2) 5¼ x 4 (inside card back)
Silver Foil cut 3¾ x 5; embossed, Simple Striped
DSP cut 3 x 3¾ and then cut on the diagonal, use reverse side for one piece
DSP Springtime Foil cut at 2½ x 4 (use reverse side)
Basic Black cut at 2 5/8 by 4 1/8
Three black rhinestones

Try the sketch, see what you create and share with other crafters.

See you Thursday with March Paper Pumpkin alternatives.

Do something creative today!

Debi

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment