Saturday, April 7, 2018

Free Stamp Set - Saturday Spotlight

Happy Saturday everyone.  Hope your weekend is off to a good start.  Old man winter is still trying to hang on this morning.  I woke to a dusting of snow, brrrrr!  My post is very short today because my to do list is super long.

This is my first post using a tool that shows you pictures of all the items I used to create my project.  I hope it helps you along your creative journey.

I have a male theme on all my posts this week and today is no exception.  Here is a very quick and simple card that would be awesome for any male occassion.


Recipe:
The card base is cut from Whisper White at 5½ x 8½, scored at 4¼.
The Basic Black mat is cut at 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Wood Texture mat is cut at 4 x 5¼
Wood Texture Circle is cut at 4 inches and embossed with Pinewood Planks
Happy birthday banner basic black is cut at ¾; whisper white at ½
5 tiny black pearls from my stash



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Leave a comment on my blog today to win Stampin'UP!s Layering Love stamp set.  It has a wonderful sentiment for male cards "I am much more me when I'm with you".  Winner will be announced on Tuesday's blog.

Do something creative today.

Debi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment