Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Try Card Sketch # 22

Good morning!  So glad you stopped by to see what is new at The Paper Maven.  Today is a very busy day for me so my post is short and sweet.
I am sharing my take on Dawn Griffith's Card Sketch # 22.

Supplies used are Stampin' UP!'s Design Series Paper True Gentlemen, Wood Textures, Night of Navy cardstock, and Chocolate Chip cardstock, pearls, and ink.

The sentiment is from stamp set Picture Perfect Birthday.  The squares are popped at different levels.  Top right square is flat against the mat.    Top left is popped with Foam Adhesives Strips.  Bottom right is popped with Stampin Dimensionals.  Bottom left square is  flat against the fishtail.



Here is Dawn's card sketch with all the measurements.   Notice my card is oriented differently.









Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by today.

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment