Thursday, October 26, 2017

Gender Reveal Cards

Welcome to The Paper Maven.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Sorry I did not post on Tuesday,  but time is flying by way too fast this year.  My hubby and I have been busy every weekend.  This is usually my time to schedule posts for the upcoming week.  November and December will be busy too but I will try my best to keep in touch regularly.

I love the two cards I made for a gender reveal party a couple of weeks ago.  Our best friends Don and Debbie will be welcoming their third grandchild in early April and my family was invited to the party.

As you can tell from the picture I was well prepared for the event with a girl and boy baby card.  I recreated a card made by Brian King for Freshly Made Sketches but kicked it up a notch. I added an embossed background and made matching envelopes.  I love the blanket effect of Cable Knit embossing folder.  What do you think? Leave me a comment below. 

Here is the blueprint:

Basic Black 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; 3 x 4¼
Powder Pink/Soft Sky 4 x 5 ¼, embossed
Merry Little Christmas DSP 2 7/8 x 4¼
Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set
Special Celebrations Stamp Set
Matching ribbon
Black and clear rhinestone

Almost forgot to share, it's a girl!  The baby's two brothers are thrilled.

 Do something creative today.

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment