Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pick Your Potion


Happy Tuesday everyone so glad you decided to stop by today. I have been super busy creating Halloween cards (messy, messy craft right now). I brought ten of the cards to work yesterday to get my wonderful  assistant's feedback. She has been super helpful getting me up to speed on this blog thing.  Big kudos to Nikki.  This  was her favorite card. 

Today's card is replicated from Linda Callahan, clean team designer for Freshly Made Sketches.  It was my favorite post for challenge #306 and I had to take a shot at recreating the card. 

You can find the inspiration card here.

I did change the die used for the sentiment.  I think it gives the card a wonky look which is great for Halloween.  I bought that set of dies years ago and cannot remember  the manufacturer.

I will send this card to one of my granddaughters.  I am sure she will love it. 

Supplies used:

Very Vanilla cut 41/4 x 11 scored at 51/2.
Basic Black cut with Wonky Rectangles.
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper cut at 4 x 11/2, 4 x 7/8.
Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Inks used with Festive Phrases stamp set.
Metallics Sequin Assortment added as embellishment.

Stop back Thursday night at 9 pm for the Glitter Queens blog hop.  Our theme is Halloween and I am sure you will find lots of spooky inspiration.

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment