Friday, October 20, 2017

Last of Halloween


Happy Friday everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.  I have not posted all week, so sorry.  My fall cleaning is getting in the way of blogging.  To make up for my absence I am sharing three cards as my farewell to Halloween posts for this year.

Toady's cards are all standard A-2. This card was made with Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Smokey Slate, Black and Spooky Night DSP paper.  I also used My Favorite Things Blueprints and Creep It Real stamp set.  I traced the outline of the stamp and then fussy cut around the image.  I like the look!



This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I used the same paper as the card above.  I added dimensionals to two of the flag tails and a little sparkle with black rhinestones. The sentiment is from Labels To Love stamp set and the stitched rectangles are from My Favorite Things. 




The third card was inspired from a card made by Dawn Griffith.  If you have not visited her site you MUST!   I added Pumpkin Pie glitter paper, a spider doily (retired) and a different punched edge.  The sentiment and adorable mouse are from Spooky Cat stamp set.  The ovals

If you have not finished your Halloween cards yet, try one of these.  My favorite of this group is Creep It Real.  What is your favorite?

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment