Saturday, October 28, 2017

Spotlight Saturday My Creative Spirit

Welcome to Saturday Spotlight.  So glad you stopped by today.

My addiction to paper and paper crafts leads me to many websites.  I want to share one of my favorites with you today, My Creative Spirit.  The blog belongs to Clare Charvill.  I mentioned Clare a couple of months ago in Glitter Queens Blog Hop post.  You can find the post here.

Clare shares the prettiest albums and projects made with Graphic 45 papers.  Her current post is an awesome advent calendar that can be made with your choice of paper.  You will find directions and videos to assist you in recreating  scrapbook mini albums and holiday themed projects.  Some of the projects are free, others are very inexpensive. 

I would love to know what you think.  Let me know in the comments section below. 

Do something creative today.

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment