Friday, October 6, 2017

Spinner Birthday Card for Favorite Grandson

Hello fellow crafters.  This week is my adorable grandson's 7th birthday.    I don't see him as often as I would like,  but my daughter sends pictures and videos that keep me connected to his everyday moments.  Happy birthday Luke!  Nonni and Poppy miss you very much.

Luke loves to play with Fidget spinners.  When I found a version of this card on Pinterest I was so excited because I thought it would be perfect for his birthday.  You can find my inspiration card HERE. However I kicked it up a notch with  embossing the white mat and the creating a unique inside design.

Luke likes to golf with his Dad so I used the back side of the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder which resembles a golf ball.

Supplies used:
Number of Years stamp set
Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder
Large Number Framelits
Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock
Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
Dark Navy cardstock
Orange cardstock
Fidget spinner

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment