Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Owl-een to You


Hi everyone so glad you are joining me today.  October is so much fun.  I love making cards when I know the recipients.  The process is so much more engaging for me. 

Two individuals who will receive cards this Halloween really love owls.   So my Halloween card crafting always include at least one owl card. This year I have two owl cards planned.  The first one I am sharing today was inspired from a card made by Dawn Griffith.  I kicked it up a notch with black glitter paper, Stickles and rhinestones. 


The card size is A2 (Basic black cut at 5½ x 8½ scored at 4¼).  
Pumpkin Pie mat is cut at 4 x 5¼.
The owl is cut from Spooky Night DSP (3 x 3) and the black glitter mat is cut at 3¼ x 3¼.
The striped mat (1¾ x 5) is backed with black glitter (2 x 5)
The moon is stamped with the Owl from Spooky Cat stamp set and covered with diamond stickles.  

Thanks for joining me today and please do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment