Sunday, August 27, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches # 302

Welcome to The Paper Maven! Today I decided I would enter my first challenge.  I am an avid follower of Freshly Made Sketches and just love to see how different crafters interpret the awesome sketches on this site.  You can find sketch #302 HERE.  
Images @ Stampin' UP!

I love sunflowers and was playing last night with this stamp set and and different elements to include in a series of fall cards I am making.  After playing a while, it became apparent this card might fit well in this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  

 In the picture above it is hard to see the shimmer on the sunflower.  Below is a close up of that section of the card.  Hopefully you can see some of the sparkle. It is really pretty in the sunlight which is shinning in my window at the moment. 


The card is a standard A2 card.  I hope you enjoy my entry.  

Supplies include MFT Blueprint, Painted Harvest stamp set, Whisper White, Old Olive, Crushed Curry  and Fresh Fig cardstock, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede ink, Crushed Curry twine and Wink of Stella.  

Do something creative today!  

Debi




1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty flower! Love it for fall! Glad you joined us at FMS~

    ReplyDelete