Thursday, August 10, 2017

Upcoming Working Shop

   Good morning everyone!   This week has been crazy busy.  I have my first workshop coming up on August 23 and I have been planning and creating projects for this event.  I have four novice crafters coming and I want to show them easy cards they can make and how they can kick it up a notch if they choose.   

Last week's Freshly Made Sketches design seemed perfect to provide examples for my workshop guests.  You can check out the design and designer cards HERE.

As you can see I followed the Freshly Made Sketch design as it was presented.  The card is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2"on Stampin' UP! Basic Black cardstock.  The Whisper White mat is 4 1/8" by 5 3/8".  Next I used my favorite 2017-2019 In Color Collection cardstock, Lemon Lime Twist.  I just love how this color pops with black and white.  The strips are 3/4" by 3 1/2".  The Basic Black strips are 3/4" by 1 1/4" and are embellished with glossy accents.  The Cheers sentiment is from My Favorite Things and is also embellished with glossy accents.  


 The second card is "kicked up a notch" with Stampin' UP!'s Pinewood Planks embossing folder and the wish sentiment from their Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. I placed the strips further apart to show how a slight adjustment changes the appearance of the card.


The third card's background is embossed with Stampin' UP's Seaside embossing folder for a summery look.



Hope you enjoyed today's cards.  Stop back soon for more cards I will be teaching in my first workshop.  


Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment