Saturday, August 19, 2017

Spotlight Saturday


Welcome it's Spotlight Saturday time! Join me every Saturday while I share some of my favorite things like, an interesting blog I enjoy, a favorite family recipe, or tips and tricks on papercrafting.  


Come along on this journey and see what you think.  Let's chat and share thoughts. Or better yet, share one of your favorite things with me.  Together we learn better!

Without further delay, here is the first edition of Spotlight Saturday with The Paper Maven!

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/ As the badge alongside clearly articulates,  I do love to play at Freshly Made Sketches.  The designers are awesome and this talented team shares a new card challenge every week.

I am a minimalist when it comes to stamping and handmade cards. So, these sketches really fit well with my style. However if that is not your style don't worry, there are designers who always kick it up a notch to compliment anyone's preference.

If you have never heard of Freshly Made Sketches I encourage you to visit the site today.  There are 300 sketches with loads of card samples to inspire your creativity.  You will not be disappointed!

Click on the badge and let me know what you think.

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment