Thursday, August 31, 2017

An Irish Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today to see my Irish Happy Birthday card I recently made for a friend.  Of course she is Irish and has the prettiest coppery red hair.  Card really matches her personality well.

My inspiration for today's design comes from Freshly Made Sketches and, of course, the recipient of the card. The color combo is emerald envy, pumpkin pie and whisper white (sound familiar, the Irish Flag).  The first layer is cut from My Favorite Things Blueprint # 15. The middle circle and tiny hearts are cut from Stampin' UP!'s copper foil. The copper circle is embossed with Tim Holtz Steampunk embossing folder.

Thank you Heather for inspiring me!  

Stop back tomorrow for Glitter Queens First Friday Blog Hop.  You are sure to find lots of inspiration for Fall projects.

Do something creative today!

1 comment: