Tuesday, August 15, 2017

One Design; Different Looks; All Occassions


 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Lazy days of summer will soon be behind us. Do you think this summer is going by  more quickly than others?  I sure do!  It's mid August already and my first workshop is quickly moving to the top of my priority list.    

The demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success,  was my inspiration for the  cards I am sharing today.  These were fun to make and I will be adding them to my workshop.  The finished cards are 4" x 4".  
The first card is minimalist with just a few rhinestones and sequin trim to add a little sparkle.  The color combo is Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White.  My go to summer colors!  The sentiment (Flourishing Phrases 141534) was punched out (Pretty Label 143715) and I matted the sentiment with Basic Black to make it pop!  

 I added a matching envelope (Envelope Punch Board 133774) to compliment the card made from Fresh Florals DSP. Don't you just love the idea of creating a matching envelope.  It adds a nice customized touch you rarely find with store bought cards.  


The second card is very similar except I stamped a subtle background on the Powder Pink mat with a flower stamp (Paint Play 143995)  and Powder Pink ink.   I changed the sentiment (Butterfly Basics) and did not use rhinestones.  





 

The third card is a little different and uses additional supplies.  Instead of stamping a background I embossed a background with Layered Leaves (143704).  I love how the leaves match so well with the Fresh Florals DSP.  I used the new Starburst punch and a different sentiment (Special Celebrations 143885), inked the edges of the circle with Tranquil Tide and mounted the circle on matching ribbon and dimensionals. 

How many different ways can you change this card to make it your own? 

Have a great week and do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment