Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Table Top Photo Studio

  Look what I found waiting for me when I arrived home!  A new tool to improve my blog posts, a Table Top Photo Studio from Limo Studio.  I bought this at Amazon. The product ratings were great and the cost was reasonable.  Don't you just love  all the colored backgrounds; white, black, blue and red (pictured below).  The  studio also comes with two LED table top lights and a tripod for my cell phone.  
I am not a great photographer and my photos on the blog demonstrate my lack of skill.  I am hoping the Table Top Photo Studio will fix my lighting problems.  I am not expecting perfection, just better quality.  

My husband Andy, who is a good photographer, enjoyed playing with MY new photo studio tonight. I think he is as excited as I am.  

I can't wait to try it out!  Make sure you visit again soon to see if my photos improve. Constructive criticism is always welcome in the comment section below.

Do something creative today!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment