Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Great Interactive Card and Envelope Tip

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Glad you stopped by today.

To your left is a fun interactive card I made out of very old scraps of Basic Grey paper and My Favorite Things April card kit.  Any fun birthday paper or bright colored paper would work for this card.

Our best friends' grandson loves puzzles of this nature so I thought this card would be a perfect fit for his birthday.




After making the card, I could not resist playing the maze game.  Fifteen minutes later those tiny spheres were NOT in the center and I quit! Surely, any 7 year old can accomplish the task in that timeframe.



I just love to decorate the inside of my cards as you can see in this picture.  I used stacking circles and leftover circle from the card to finish the inside.  The same stacking circles were used to finish off the circle shaker window that holds the maze shape (above).

I used an envelope punch board to make the envelope.





TIP!

I did not use the A-2 measurements on the board given the bulkiness of the card.  I cut an 8.25" square and scored at
3 5/8".  These measurements result in a nice size envelope for handmade cards that have multiple layers.

Click on TIP! (above) for a handy calculator to make any size envelope.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Do something creative today.

Debi

1 comment:

  1. awesome card - I remember when we made quite a few things with this paper - love the paper

    ReplyDelete